Equipped with pressurized cabins for high-altitude effectiveness, an electronic fire-control system, and remote-controlled machine-gun turrets, the B-29 Superfortress was the most advanced aircraft of WWII. Two of those planes, Enola Gay and Bockscar, dropped the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945. Yet over all, the B-29 received less notoriety than its storied elder siblings, the B-17...
Series: Walk Around /On Deck
Paperback: 80 pages
Publisher: Squadron/Signal Publications; 1st edition (2008)
Product Dimensions: 11 x 0.2 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 1147620
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: This is a GREAT look into the inner workings of the B-29, with lots of clear photos and explanations....
- B-29 Superfortress - Color Walk Around No. 54 epub
- Download B-29 Superfortress - Color Walk Around No. 54 epub
- B-29 Superfortress - Color Walk Around No. 54 text
- 0897475704 epub
- Download Dennis Savage pdf
- Download Dennis Savage ebooks
- Download History epub ebooks
Great art work...
I was assigned this book in a theology class, fall term 2016, and found it essential to the concepts...