This detailed guide tells prospective parents what they need to buy, need to borrow, and probably don’t need at all in an easy-to-read-and-reference format. Written by an expert in baby retail, who spent years advising and listening to both parents and manufacturers, Baby Stuff names names in sharing an insider’s secrets about which products are safest, most reliable, and most practical for a rang...
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Marlowe & Company; 2nd edition (June 20, 2002)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 8943907
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: This book is nothing more than a 200 page advertisement telling you why you should only buy your baby stuff at an independent store (which the author of course owns), and not at a big chain, yard sale, "mega-mall", etc.. Oh, and the author has no kid...
- Baby Stuff: A No-Nonsense Shopping Guide to What to Buy, What to Borrow, and What to Avoid -- No Matter What Your Budget pdf
- Download Baby Stuff: A No-Nonsense Shopping Guide to What to Buy, What to Borrow, and What to Avoid -- No Matter What Your Budget epub
- Baby Stuff: A No-Nonsense Shopping Guide to What to Buy, What to Borrow, and What to Avoid -- No Matter What Your Budget text
- 978-1569245279 epub
- Download Ari Lipper pdf
- Download Ari Lipper ebooks
- Download Reference epub books
This is the first in one of the best modern hard-boiled detective series ever. The story is meticulo...
We love everything by Ashley Wolfe. The illustrations in her books and the gentle stories have been ...
Runaways collects into 3 volumes covering 11 books (or 3 books if you buy the larger volume version)...
If you are buying this book for a college course, make SURE you know what your teacher requires. Mo...