Captivate the interest of young children with 85 easy-to-understand stories from the Old and New Testaments! One side of the perforated page contains a simple picture to color while the other side includes the corresponding Bible story, reinforcing God's Word in a simple way for kids to remember....
Age Range: 4 - 7 years
Grade Level: Preschool - 1
Series: Color 'n' Learn
Paperback: 176 pages
Publisher: Carson-Dellosa Christian Publishing; Clr edition (June 1, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 0.4 x 10.7 inches
Amazon Rank: 513183
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: This is a great product for sunday school and for your children. It provides bible stories in an easy to understand format that children can understand. It also stimulates children's visual as each story has a picture for the child to color. The book...
- Bible Story Color ’n’ Learn!, Grades PK - 1 epub
- Download Bible Story Color ’n’ Learn!, Grades PK - 1 epub
- Bible Story Color ’n’ Learn!, Grades PK - 1 text
- Carson-Dellosa Christian Publishing; Clr edition (June 1, 2009) pdf
- Download Michelle Medlock Adams pdf
- Download Michelle Medlock Adams ebooks
- Download Children's Books epub ebooks
I chose this rating because of the impact this book has already had on my life! I could not put it d...
This was my first Anne book. I liked it, but I did not care for Edvard! I found the plot detailed, b...