White House speechwriter Marc Thiessen was locked in a secure room and given access to the most sensitive intelligence when he was tasked to write President George W. Bush’s 2006 speech explaining the CIA’s interrogation program and why Congress should authorize it. Few know more about these CIA operations than Thiessen, and in his new book, Courting Disaster, he documents just how effective the C...
Hardcover: 376 pages
Publisher: Regnery Publishing; 1st American edition (January 18, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.5 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 803978
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
reviews: This is an exciting and informative book. It was hard to put down. I t makes one feel such a lack of support for the accomplishments of those whose job it was to identify more crucial hazards to our people so our nation can frustrate hostile actions....
- Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and How Barack Obama Is Inviting the Next Attack pdf
- Download Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and How Barack Obama Is Inviting the Next Attack pdf
- Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and How Barack Obama Is Inviting the Next Attack txt
- 978-1596986039 pdf
- Download Marc A. Thiessen epub
- Download Marc A. Thiessen ebooks
- Download Politics and Social Sciences pdf books
A classic which so lovingly deals with the very finest of human qualities that before the last pages...
More character sketches than plot, I found I really enjoyed reading this collection of stories. It ...
I read in the middle of the night. That means most nights I woke my sleeping husband with loud laug...
Easy to read, lovable and believable characters, full of symbolism. I highly recommend this book....