Maps are about far more than getting from a to b. Maps can help children understand and explore both their everyday environment and faraway places. With an appealing search-and-find technique, Follow That Map! is an interactive picture book that explains and demonstrates key mapping concepts. Kids will enjoy following Sally and her friends as they search for Max and Ollie, a mischievous dog and ca...
Age Range: 4 - 7 years
Grade Level: Preschool - 2
Lexile Measure: 590L
Series: Exploring Our Community
Hardcover: 32 pages
Publisher: Kids Can Press; 2/13/09 edition (February 1, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.5 x 10.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 12629
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: This book is really simple and does a great job of explaining maps. Geared toward the K and 1st grade crowd. It goes over the different parts of a map, compass rose, legend etc. The last page is a map drawing activity. This is when having graph paper...
- Follow That Map!: A First Book of Mapping Skills (Exploring Our Community) epub
- Download Follow That Map!: A First Book of Mapping Skills (Exploring Our Community) epub
- Follow That Map!: A First Book of Mapping Skills (Exploring Our Community) txt
- 32 pages pdf
- Download Scot Ritchie epub
- Download Scot Ritchie books
- Download Children's Books pdf ebooks
I can't believe this guy did all the hair raising stuff in this crazy book!! I guess being high and ...
The Lit major in me wants to give McCarthy's MEN IN SPACE five stars for its detailed symbolism, its...
It’s not often that I have the pleasure of reading a book that blends academic rigor, practical appl...