One July evening, William Alexander, an author and highly regarded lecturer on spirituality and recovery, had an all-too-real fantasy about getting drunk again. He had been sober for 23 years, so why was he suddenly craving the feeling of freedom that only a quart of Jack Daniel's used to bring? Alexander's psyche was facing something it hadn't faced before: he was growing old. Thus, he was return...
Paperback: 180 pages
Publisher: Hazelden Publishing (October 13, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.5 x 7.5 inches
Amazon Rank: 2655278
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: As a recovering alcoholic I was greatly moved by this story. Bill is truly a great guy. I loved the book...
- Hi, I'm Bill and I'm Old: Reinventing My Sobriety for the Long Haul pdf
- Download Hi, I'm Bill and I'm Old: Reinventing My Sobriety for the Long Haul epub
- Hi, I'm Bill and I'm Old: Reinventing My Sobriety for the Long Haul txt
- 978-1592856633 epub
- Download William Alexander pdf
- Download William Alexander ebooks
- Download Parenting and Relationships epub ebooks
I love this book because it is so nice and I want to know if you can make more books of the Sparkles...
My grand daughter is in the first grade and they always make a big deal out of the 100th Day of Scho...
Excellent for kids and fathers too!!Bueno para chicos y sus padres....
excelente.tercera y parte final de esta saga.shannon en poco tiempo pierde sus padres y recibe una n...