Glamour's "Beauty Sleuth" reveals tricks of the trade to help you look fabulously high-end—in any economy.Andrea Pomerantz Lustig has spent twenty years as a beauty editor, and her contact list is packed with the names of the most exclusive stylists in the business.In How to Look Expensive, she combines her own experience with highly coveted secrets she's learned from the experts to help readers a...
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Avery; 1 edition (August 7, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
Amazon Rank: 44961
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: I swear that I read much of her material in other books (by other authors). She is very fond of name-dropping (and I actually have previously gone to two of the hair stylists she mentioned so I'm not impressed by her connections) and uses up a lot o...
- How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank epub
- Download How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank epub
- How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank text
- 978-1592407231 pdf
- Download Andrea Pomerantz Lustig epub
- Download Andrea Pomerantz Lustig books
- Download Arts and Photography pdf books
When an outraged ex-Special Forces veteran turns to violent retribution in defense of animals, his b...
Nadeau comes up with some interesting background that is hard to find. But if anyone is still intere...
There is more Purple in this book than in any of his previous books. That may deter some men from p...
For a book that is so out of date (my copy is from 1916), it is remarkably current for those who wan...