Glamour's "Beauty Sleuth" reveals tricks of the trade to help you look fabulously high-end—in any economy.Andrea Pomerantz Lustig has spent twenty years as a beauty editor, and her contact list is packed with the names of the most exclusive stylists in the business.In How to Look Expensive, she combines her own experience with highly coveted secrets she's learned from the experts to help readers a...
Hardcover: 224 pages
Publisher: Avery; 1 edition (August 7, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.7 x 8.3 inches
Amazon Rank: 44961
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: I swear that I read much of her material in other books (by other authors). She is very fond of name-dropping (and I actually have previously gone to two of the hair stylists she mentioned so I'm not impressed by her connections) and uses up a lot o...
- How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank pdf
- Download How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank pdf
- How to Look Expensive: A Beauty Editor's Secrets to Getting Gorgeous without Breaking the Bank text
- 978-1592407231 pdf
- Download Andrea Pomerantz Lustig epub
- Download Andrea Pomerantz Lustig ebooks
- Download Arts and Photography epub books
I'm a homeschool mom and so I'm always looking for activities for the kids. This series it good. S...
Good Job Silk! Teflon Queen Series was so entertaining, thrilling, exciting, and action packed that ...
A cute simple book telling a little information on several different animal species. It includes thi...