Andrey Kolesnikov proposes an interesting unified approach and corresponding tools for modelling and effective generation of realistic workloads and traffic in networks. As a result of the general applicability in IP-based networks, the outcome of his research can be used for different service interfaces in combination with various workload models and modelling techniques. His work is both broad a...
Paperback: 316 pages
Publisher: Springer Vieweg; 1st ed. 2017 edition (August 21, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 0.8 x 8.3 inches
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
- Load Modelling and Generation in IP-based Networks: A Unified Approach and Tool Support epub
- Download Load Modelling and Generation in IP-based Networks: A Unified Approach and Tool Support epub
- Load Modelling and Generation in IP-based Networks: A Unified Approach and Tool Support text
- 978-3658191016 epub
- Download Andrey Kolesnikov epub
- Download Andrey Kolesnikov ebooks
- Download pdf books
I should preface this by saying that I read voraciously but nearly all my books are international in...
I read the book and was really interested using every free time to continue... Up until the 80% of t...
As an English ex-Pat, living in the USA for the past 16 years, I can relate to much of what this boo...