Innovations by entrepreneurs in the medical field have saved lives and changed many others for the better. With bright ideas such as stem-cell research and affordable prosthetics, medical entrepreneurs use science and technology to improve health care and make it widely available. Detailed case studies of successful entrepreneurs and a hands-on project help readers understand the principles of ent...
Age Range: 10 - 13 years
Grade Level: 5 - 8
Lexile Measure: 1000
Series: Science and Technology Start-Up Stars
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: Crabtree Publishing Company (February 28, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
Amazon Rank: 5229181
Format: PDF ePub djvu ebook
- Medical Entrepreneurs (Science and Technology Start-Up Stars) epub
- Download Medical Entrepreneurs (Science and Technology Start-Up Stars) pdf
- Medical Entrepreneurs (Science and Technology Start-Up Stars) text
- 32 pages epub
- Download Helen Mason epub
- Download Helen Mason books
- Download Children's Books pdf ebooks
this is the second book in riley hart's crossroad series. though a standalone, it would be nicer if ...
What a wonderful book - there was something in it for the entire family. The book was so well writt...
he good Model, love to read the story about him, his friends, wish were lot longer? I Know why, he ...