Innovations by entrepreneurs in the medical field have saved lives and changed many others for the better. With bright ideas such as stem-cell research and affordable prosthetics, medical entrepreneurs use science and technology to improve health care and make it widely available. Detailed case studies of successful entrepreneurs and a hands-on project help readers understand the principles of ent...
Age Range: 10 - 13 years
Grade Level: 5 - 8
Lexile Measure: 1000
Series: Science and Technology Start-Up Stars
Paperback: 32 pages
Publisher: Crabtree Publishing Company (February 28, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
Amazon Rank: 5229181
Format: PDF Text djvu book
- Medical Entrepreneurs (Science and Technology Start-Up Stars) epub
- Download Medical Entrepreneurs (Science and Technology Start-Up Stars) pdf
- Medical Entrepreneurs (Science and Technology Start-Up Stars) text
- 32 pages pdf
- Download Helen Mason epub
- Download Helen Mason ebooks
- Download Children's Books epub books
One does wonder, however, about "Coco Simon" as the author. My daughter also read the entire "Rainb...
Subject too vast for a text so thin and low quality photos....
This is a coffee table book of fifteen up-scale second or third homes built for people who can affor...