Authors Ronald and Lucinda Buckley have written a unique book in that the story is told by the product being manufactured – a toaster. This is a short book that could easily be read during a coast-to-coast plane ride. They use the toaster and his Grandfather to show how using the latest management techniques can convert a poor-performing money-losing business with low quality into a very profitabl...
Paperback: 134 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (August 18, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.3 x 8 inches
Amazon Rank: 7950672
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: A simple introduction to Lean Manufacturing as told through the eyes of a toaster. It contrasts the difference between how the things have changed since grandpa's day. But if you think about some of what is said it also reveals some of the shortcomin...
- My Toaster's Grandfather: A Simple Look at Lean Operations from a Toaster’s Point of View – One Slice at a Time epub
- Download My Toaster's Grandfather: A Simple Look at Lean Operations from a Toaster’s Point of View – One Slice at a Time pdf
- My Toaster's Grandfather: A Simple Look at Lean Operations from a Toaster’s Point of View – One Slice at a Time text
- 978-1477522202 epub
- Download Mr Ronald L Buckley epub
- Download Mr Ronald L Buckley books
- Download epub books
For those who grew up during the time when the record industry was beginning to replace its jeans an...
I was really glad to find this railroad atlas available on Amazon. I had searched everywhere for my...