This collection of review articles provides detailed clinical descriptions and treatment recommendations for the important, but often unrecognized, nonmotor dysfunctions of Parkinson's disease. Topics range from behavioral abnormalities and autonomic dysfunction to sleep-related and sensory dysfunction, and include depression and anxiety, dementia, psychosis, obsessionality, gastric and intestinal...
Series: Current Clinical Neurology
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Humana Press; 2005 edition (March 15, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
Amazon Rank: 4125922
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: A scholarly text written for neurologists specializing in Parkinson disease, and for intelligent patients with Parkinson's. Covers such topics as why Parkinson's patients sweat so much, have constipation, lose the sense of smell, lose sexual functio...
- Parkinson's Disease and Nonmotor Dysfunction (Current Clinical Neurology) epub
- Download Parkinson's Disease and Nonmotor Dysfunction (Current Clinical Neurology) pdf
- Parkinson's Disease and Nonmotor Dysfunction (Current Clinical Neurology) text
- 1588293165 pdf
- Download Ronald F. Pfeiffer pdf
- Download Ronald F. Pfeiffer ebooks
- Download Health, Fitness and Dieting pdf ebooks
I fell in love with these series. After promising you I felt that I needed more of Jade and Garret, ...
Map is very useful for finding small places. But, it is very hard to read: print is tiny. roads are ...