This collection of review articles provides detailed clinical descriptions and treatment recommendations for the important, but often unrecognized, nonmotor dysfunctions of Parkinson's disease. Topics range from behavioral abnormalities and autonomic dysfunction to sleep-related and sensory dysfunction, and include depression and anxiety, dementia, psychosis, obsessionality, gastric and intestinal...
Series: Current Clinical Neurology
Hardcover: 320 pages
Publisher: Humana Press; 2005 edition (March 15, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.8 x 10 inches
Amazon Rank: 4125922
Format: PDF Text djvu ebook
reviews: A scholarly text written for neurologists specializing in Parkinson disease, and for intelligent patients with Parkinson's. Covers such topics as why Parkinson's patients sweat so much, have constipation, lose the sense of smell, lose sexual functio...
- Parkinson's Disease and Nonmotor Dysfunction (Current Clinical Neurology) epub
- Download Parkinson's Disease and Nonmotor Dysfunction (Current Clinical Neurology) pdf
- Parkinson's Disease and Nonmotor Dysfunction (Current Clinical Neurology) text
- 1588293165 pdf
- Download Ronald F. Pfeiffer pdf
- Download Ronald F. Pfeiffer ebooks
- Download Health, Fitness and Dieting pdf ebooks
Read Haggai zechariah the niv application commentary ebook autoconstamojob.wordpress.com Mislai a novel A guie to the goo lie Download Bluestocking guie to economics pdf at bintangtasostin.wordpress.com Here Kinre sirits on the roo characters pdf link
Bought this for a baby shower that I wen to this weekend. Did one day shipping and didn't have any m...