The second volume of the Superman Silver Age daily newspaper strips presents the never-before reprinted stories from August 1961 through November 1963. Wayne Boring and Stan Kaye provide the artwork, and once again, Superman co-creator Jerry Siegel scripts adaptations of stories that first appeared in comic books. Siegel and Boring offer alternate versions of now classic stories originally written...
Series: Superman Silver Age Dailies (Book 2)
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: IDW Publishing (April 29, 2014)
Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 1.1 x 11.1 inches
Amazon Rank: 1150072
Format: PDF Text djvu book
reviews: Longtime fans of DC comics should be well aware of the concept of the multiverse. Whenever a story doesn't mesh with the rest of the established DC universe DC simply creates a new parallel universe for it to exist in. The product description refers ...
- Superman: The Silver Age Newspaper Dailies Volume 2: 1961–1963 (Superman Silver Age Dailies) epub
- Download Superman: The Silver Age Newspaper Dailies Volume 2: 1961–1963 (Superman Silver Age Dailies) epub
- Superman: The Silver Age Newspaper Dailies Volume 2: 1961–1963 (Superman Silver Age Dailies) text
- 1613779232 pdf
- Download Jerry Siegel pdf
- Download Jerry Siegel ebooks
- Download epub ebooks
This is a good old story. You get a peek into the past, how they lived and some of there attitudes....
This book was one of the best historical narratives, with elements of fiction added, that I have rea...
GREAT LITTLE STORIES, FUN TO READ, BUT THEN MOST OF HER BOOKS ARE GREAT TO READ.. HAVE BEEN FOLLOWI...