The Constitution was one of the first frigates built by the fledgling U.S. Navy, ordered in 1794 as a counter to the Barbary corsairs in the Mediterranean. Heavily built but fast, she was rated as a 44-gun ship but mounted thirty 24-pounder cannons. Her most famous encounter came in 1812 when she successfully fought against the HMS Guerriere, earning the nickname "Old Ironsides" when the British r...
Series: Anatomy of the Ship
Hardcover: 120 pages
Publisher: US Naval Institute Press; 1st edition (October 17, 2005)
Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 1287448
Format: PDF ePub djvu book
reviews: As a modeler looking to build a very accurate Constitution, I was thrilled to find an `Anatomy of the Ship' covering her. I had used this series for Victory and Hood, and I eagerly awaited its arrival (very quick even with Amazon free shipping!). On ...
- The 44-Gun Frigate USS Constitution: 'Old Ironsides' (Anatomy of the Ship) epub
- Download The 44-Gun Frigate USS Constitution: 'Old Ironsides' (Anatomy of the Ship) epub
- The 44-Gun Frigate USS Constitution: 'Old Ironsides' (Anatomy of the Ship) text
- 1591142504 epub
- Download Karl-Heinz Marquardt epub
- Download Karl-Heinz Marquardt books
- Download Engineering and Transportation epub ebooks
Super powereds year 4 The pitbull guide learn training behavior nutrition care and fun activities Download Allout 3 the ties that bin pdf at 52swizgatadown.wordpress.com The alhabet book eastman Here Hantom stallion sam an jake pdf link
I *love* this book, am so sorry it is out of print. It's a delightful book, highly recommend it. Thr...
How many times in our life, we have been forced to do something we hated. And how bewildering it was...