Essays on the role of the body in self-consciousness, showing that full-fledged, linguistic self-consciousness is built on a rich foundation of primitive, nonconceptual self-consciousness.These essays explore how the rich and sophisticated forms of self-consciousness with which we are most familiar―as philosophers, psychologists, and as ordinary, reflective individuals―depend on a complex underpin...
Series: The MIT Press
Hardcover: 312 pages
Publisher: The MIT Press (February 23, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 868029
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
- The Bodily Self: Selected Essays (The MIT Press) epub
- Download The Bodily Self: Selected Essays (The MIT Press) pdf
- The Bodily Self: Selected Essays (The MIT Press) text
- 0262037505 epub
- Download José Luis Bermúdez pdf
- Download José Luis Bermúdez books
- Download Politics and Social Sciences epub ebooks
I just finished reading this book last night and I don't think I've laughed so hard in years. There...
purchased for library...
This book is nothing more than a 200 page advertisement telling you why you should only buy your bab...
Practical, insightful and full of techniques that you will actually use! Anyone in long term care co...