The epidemic of depression in America strikes 30% of all children. Now Martin E. P. Seligman, the best-selling author of Learned Optimism, and his colleagues offer parents and educators a program clinically proven to cut that risk in half. With this startling new research, parents can teach children to apply optimism skills that can curb depression, boost school performance, and improve physical h...
Paperback: 352 pages
Publisher: Mariner Books; Reprint edition (September 17, 2007)
Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.9 x 8.1 inches
Amazon Rank: 25810
Format: PDF ePub TXT ebook
reviews: Enjoyed this book immensely. It is some heavy (but important) reading in the beginning, e.g. about the prevalence of childhood depression, but very practical and interesting after that. Basically, I found it to be a "how to for countering the damag...
- The Optimistic Child: A Proven Program to Safeguard Children Against Depression and Build Lifelong Resilience epub
- Download The Optimistic Child: A Proven Program to Safeguard Children Against Depression and Build Lifelong Resilience pdf
- The Optimistic Child: A Proven Program to Safeguard Children Against Depression and Build Lifelong Resilience text
- 978-0618918096 pdf
- Download Martin E. P. Seligman epub
- Download Martin E. P. Seligman books
- Download Health, Fitness and Dieting pdf books
The top level summary of my review is: good book, gentle & thorough introduction but wow does it nee...
Fascinating book. I read it in one sitting. Being a Boomer from the Midwest myself, I could relate t...