The Plum In The Golden Vase Or, Chin P'ing Mei, Volume Two: The Rivals (Princeton Library Of Asian Translations) (Volume 2)
In this second of a planned five-volume series, David Roy provides a complete and annotated translation of the famous Chin P'ing Mei, an anonymous sixteenth-century Chinese novel that focuses on the domestic life of His-men Ch'ing, a corrupt, upwardly mobile merchant in a provincial town, who maintains a harem of six wives and concubines. This work, known primarily for its erotic realism, is also ...
Series: Princeton Library of Asian Translations (Book 2)
Paperback: 720 pages
Publisher: Princeton University Press (May 28, 2006)
Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.6 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 943892
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: The book is fascinating. For a good reason it was called one of the most important (if not the most important) Chinese literary masterpieces. The story has interesting parallels with Don Juan, which it predates. According to my Chinese friend, the En...
- The Plum in the Golden Vase or, Chin P'ing Mei, Volume Two: The Rivals (Princeton Library of Asian Translations) (Volume 2) pdf
- Download The Plum in the Golden Vase or, Chin P'ing Mei, Volume Two: The Rivals (Princeton Library of Asian Translations) (Volume 2) pdf
- The Plum in the Golden Vase or, Chin P'ing Mei, Volume Two: The Rivals (Princeton Library of Asian Translations) (Volume 2) text
- 0691126194 epub
- Download David Tod Roy epub
- Download David Tod Roy books
- Download Literature and Fiction epub books
Download Walks of a lifetime extraordinary hikes from around the world pdf at artwokacie.wordpress.com Read Haggai zechariah the niv application commentary ebook autoconstamojob.wordpress.com Korean rom zero book 2 Read Outcast star wars fate of the jedi ebook bigskygpakuta.wordpress.com
I am a vocalist and voice coach, and absolutely love this 'bible' that Stewart Pearce has created. T...
So, this book was my introduction to the Quest for Truth series--my library had them shelved in alph...
I am new to Helen Garner, and this book has made me a devoted fan. Her writing is simultaneously ve...