Curtis Roosevelt was three when he and his sister, Eleanor, arrived at the White House soon after their grandfather's inauguration. The country's “First Grandchildren,” a pint-sized double act, they were known to the media as “Sistie and Buzzie.” In this rich memoir, Roosevelt brings us into “the goldfish bowl,” as his family called it—that glare of public scrutiny to which all presidential househ...
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: PublicAffairs; Reprint edition (October 13, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 2504900
Format: PDF Text TXT book
reviews: I read this interesting book a couple of years ago and recently re-read it on my Kindle PaperWhite. At times, the descriptions of some exciting event was so involved that it made me feel I was part of the thrill of being in the presence of Franklin, ...
- Too Close to the Sun: Growing Up in the Shadow of my Grandparents, Franklin and Eleanor pdf
- Download Too Close to the Sun: Growing Up in the Shadow of my Grandparents, Franklin and Eleanor pdf
- Too Close to the Sun: Growing Up in the Shadow of my Grandparents, Franklin and Eleanor text
- 978-1586487829 pdf
- Download Curtis Roosevelt pdf
- Download Curtis Roosevelt books
- Download Biographies and Memoirs pdf ebooks
What an accomplished young author! I thoroughly enjoyed the adventures of this little kitten, and l...
The title of the anthology is quite inspiring--it is said from Joy Harjo's poem. And it indeed bring...
I love this book. It is never too early to begin teaching children how to find calm in our hectic w...
GREAT LITTLE STORIES, FUN TO READ, BUT THEN MOST OF HER BOOKS ARE GREAT TO READ.. HAVE BEEN FOLLOWI...