This book details the life of the dinosaur known as Triceratops. Readers will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning when Triceratops lived and what it likely looked like. They will also find out how it lived, from what it ate to how it dealt with enemies. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn ne...
Age Range: 4 - 8 years
Grade Level: 3 - 4
Lexile Measure: 560L
Series: 21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals
Paperback: 24 pages
Publisher: Cherry Lake Pub (August 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.2 x 7.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 10215883
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
- Triceratops (21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals) pdf
- Download Triceratops (21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals) pdf
- Triceratops (21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals) txt
- 24 pages epub
- Download Jennifer Zeiger epub
- Download Jennifer Zeiger books
- Download Children's Books epub books
Here Inancial accounting or unergrauates pdf link Read Cat sense john brashaw ebook allfectkenrill.wordpress.com Legens o the ire sirits Download Strega nona book pdf at allnaezomenae.wordpress.com
As an admittedly rather rabid fan of Brandon, I tore through this book when it showed up on my doors...
My view of the purpose of church is to grow every congregant into someone who can in turn train the ...
This is the first in one of the best modern hard-boiled detective series ever. The story is meticulo...
A Kept Woman by Sheri Whitefeather is a tender moving love story.Natalie Pascal was once the mistres...