This book details the life of the dinosaur known as Triceratops. Readers will develop word recognition and reading skills while learning when Triceratops lived and what it likely looked like. They will also find out how it lived, from what it ate to how it dealt with enemies. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn ne...
Age Range: 4 - 8 years
Grade Level: 3 - 4
Lexile Measure: 560L
Series: 21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals
Paperback: 24 pages
Publisher: Cherry Lake Pub (August 1, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.2 x 7.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 10215883
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
- Triceratops (21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals) pdf
- Download Triceratops (21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals) pdf
- Triceratops (21st Century Junior Library: Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Animals) txt
- 24 pages epub
- Download Jennifer Zeiger epub
- Download Jennifer Zeiger books
- Download Children's Books epub books
Breaking the missional code your church can become a missionary in your community Download Dark challenge a carpathian novel carpathian novels pdf at allstatdzukujour.wordpress.com
Absolutely fascinating. The birth of forensics as a science. Very readable with full case studies al...
My grand daughter is in the first grade and they always make a big deal out of the 100th Day of Scho...