The pictures in the four fantastic stories in this book are incomplete — they need your creative help! Use your imagination to fill in the background images and characters for more than 60 unfinished images. Helpful captions provide ideas for your contributions to "The Tale of Princess Petunia," "The Adventures of Annabelle Smith," "Tinkletonk's Quest," and "Janice Jones — Pop Sensation!"...
Age Range: 7 - 11 years
Grade Level: 2 - 5
Series: Dover Doodle Books
Paperback: 64 pages
Publisher: Dover Publications (February 20, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.4 x 10.8 inches
Amazon Rank: 3624155
Format: PDF Text djvu book
- What to Doodle? Adventure Stories!: Princesses, Fairies and More (Dover Doodle Books) epub
- Download What to Doodle? Adventure Stories!: Princesses, Fairies and More (Dover Doodle Books) epub
- What to Doodle? Adventure Stories!: Princesses, Fairies and More (Dover Doodle Books) txt
- Dover Publications (February 20, 2013) epub
- Download Chuck Whelon epub
- Download Chuck Whelon books
- Download epub books
This book has very few pages, is mostly pictures, and was written at a level that was far too simple...
CLassic cyberpunk sci first manga that still holds well after so many years! Deanna is a human warri...
With Presidents’ Day being this week, it’s the perfect week to review this cute read that gives kids...