...and, by the way, life never goes the way you planned. There's a part of the fairy tale they never tell you about - that next chapter - where the honeymoon has ended, real life has set in, and you've got a good idea of what forever is going to feel like. Where your dreams of rocking on the front porch into the twilight of your life turns into unpaid bills, dirty laundry, and dreams of killing hi...
Paperback: 204 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 14, 2009)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
Amazon Rank: 1297482
Format: PDF Text TXT ebook
reviews: In this book, Kelly debunks the myths many people learn from the “happily-ever-after” stories we all hear as children using her own life experiences and a huge dollop of humor. Get healed of your perfectionism while you laugh your way through this bo...
- Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale?: How To Hang On To Humor When Life Doesn't Go The Way You Planned pdf
- Download Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale?: How To Hang On To Humor When Life Doesn't Go The Way You Planned pdf
- Who Hijacked My Fairy Tale?: How To Hang On To Humor When Life Doesn't Go The Way You Planned txt
- 978-1441487735 pdf
- Download Kelly Swanson pdf
- Download Kelly Swanson books
- Download Humor and Entertainment pdf books
A searing exploration of a love triangle, from the depths of despair to the heights of exultation, t...
I volunteered to leave a review after reading this book. Madison isn't really looking for a man in h...