Examines a variety of different sounds made by animals. Animals shown include a lion, a dolphin, an owl, a bullfrog, a donkey, a grasshopper, and a rattlesnake....
Age Range: 4 - 8 years
Grade Level: Preschool - 2
Lexile Measure: 610L
Series: Whose Is It?
Library Binding: 24 pages
Publisher: Picture Window Books (September 1, 2004)
Product Dimensions: 10 x 0.2 x 10 inches
Amazon Rank: 2197123
Format: PDF Text djvu book
- Whose Sound Is This?: A Look at Animal Noises - Chirps, Clicks, and Hoots (Whose Is It?) epub
- Download Whose Sound Is This?: A Look at Animal Noises - Chirps, Clicks, and Hoots (Whose Is It?) pdf
- Whose Sound Is This?: A Look at Animal Noises - Chirps, Clicks, and Hoots (Whose Is It?) text
- 24 pages epub
- Download Nancy Kelly Allen epub
- Download Nancy Kelly Allen ebooks
- Download Children's Books pdf ebooks
Read Rankins heidilicious ebook allceabkushiplor.wordpress.com Download Rita elski uses o literature pdf at biquiboshidi.wordpress.com Gabriel garcia marquez short stories Here Showrunners the art o running a tv show pdf link Fundamentals of piano technique the russian method newly revised by james susan mckeever
After checking her school library my daughter realized thet didn't have any books about mastiffs. Sh...
I'm a homeschool mom and so I'm always looking for activities for the kids. This series it good. S...